There are lots of men out there who will make great husbands and partner with you to raise a family
and head to happily ever after. But there are also dudes out there who will not make good husbands. Please don’t try to change them, mold them or scold them into hubby material. It just ain’t happening for these types of guys.
compiled the list of men, find them when you continue…….
1. The multi-cheater: Look, be real about this. He says he’s sorry, but he did it twice or more? Can you even trust him anymore? And if you are the lady that he cheated with, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you, too, just like he did her?
2. The heart breaker: He stomped on your heart, threw it in the trash and never apologized. Now he wants to come back and you are tempted. This is a tough one. Is he sincere? Did he actually admit he was wrong and profusely apologize? If he’s not begging you on his knees, let him go. Send him packing.
3. The workaholic: He works 16 hours a day, not because he has to, but because he wants to. Bottom line: if he loves his job more than he loves you, how happy are you going to be when it’s Christmas Eve and he’s on a business trip?
4. The me firster:
He puts himself first more than he puts you two as a couple
first. It’s not going to change. If you can live with being second fiddle, go ahead. But we doubt you will be happy.
5. The con man: He screws other people and that’s how he makes his living. So his boss was mean – that doesn’t mean it’s OK to embezzle. Understand this: it’s only a matter of time before he cons you out of something.
6. The couch potato: If you are the main breadwinner and homeboy doesn’t lift a finger to help around the house, how long do you think you will tolerate that? Especially when he grows a beer belly and can belch the alphabet when your parents visit.
7. The runner: He runs when there is any kind of problem, whether it’s with the relationship or something that comes up with you. An example is someone close to you passes and suddenly he has to go out of town on business. He won’t go to funerals, weddings or any event that involves showing his support.
Love isn’t a cure-all. It needs help. Choose your life partner wisely.