How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Phone Information With Facebook [MUST READ]
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android, tap the action overflow button in the upper right corner and select Settings. On iOS, tap the Settings tab in the lower right corner.
- Select Account.
- Tap the check mark to the right of Share my account info.
- To disable the feature, tap Don’t Share.
- The pop-up that appears reads, “If you tap ‘Don’t Share’, you won’t be able to change this in the future.” And they mean it. After you follow through with this action, the option will no longer be visible from the Account section of Settings and there is no turning back.
Bomb explodes in Kaduna; Target Army Convoy.
Suge Knight Collapsed in Courtroom After Bail was Set at $25 million
Man kills wife by throwing her into pit latrine in Ogun
Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Attack Police Headquarters And Police Academy In Chad, Over 35 People Killed
Snoop Lion Is Becoming An Old Man
LEAVE A COMMENT
Got real life stories, gossip, tip-off, happening-right-now photos, compelling and inspiring stories to share? Send us an email: email@example.com or tag us on Twitter: @KanyiOkeke. You can also send us stories and pictures through whatsapp 08056663554